Omada Enables Organizations to Reduce Risk, Strengthen Compliance with Enhanced Identity Governance
Omada A/S (“Omada”), a global leader of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) software and cloud-delivered IGA services, today introduced the latest version 14 update 7. This release builds on Omada’s track record of innovation with improved identity analytics and configurability to simplify identity governance and empower customers. These enhancements focus on the three key areas of analytics, connectivity, and processes.
Organizations will now have access to deeper analytics that include:
- Access request recommendation – users are able to find the most logical resource to request as the recommendation list is adjusted based on historically approved access by the users peer.
- New persona dashboards – Three new persona dashboard templates have been added for auditors, system owners and managers. Each dashboard includes KPIs and key information based on the user’s persona, to help customers make informed decisions on approvals, certifications and more.
This release also makes upgrades to data access and connectivity, including:
- Offline connectivity – A new version of the collector makes it easier to import data from offline systems they’re currently using as part of their initial governance efforts.
- Continuous delivery of connectivity – Omada can now continuously deliver updated or new platform connectivity without customers needing to perform a software update.
- Improved authentication – Additional authentication methods improve data exchange between Omada Identity and other IT systems.
The latest version also simplifies role-based access requests by providing:
- Business context-aware certification process – Users who report to have multiple managers, based on different job functions they perform, can align their access requests to the various business roles so requests are delivered to the proper approving manager.
- New identity transfer process – Omada now supports greater configurability, context awareness, and a survey-based approval flow with limited need for customization.
Michael Garrett, CEO, Omada, said: “Identity governance is a key enabler of cyber security strategy, allowing secure and efficient identity and access management for your employees. The new features in our latest update will provide our customers with improved decision support, data access and connectivity as well as simplified role-based access requests. We’re committed to providing our customers with the most innovative IGA solutions needed to reduce risk, strengthen compliance, and improve efficiency.”
Omada, a global market leader in Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), offers a full-featured, enterprise-grade, cloud native IGA solution that enables organizations to achieve compliance, reduce risk, and maximize efficiency. Founded in 2000, Omada delivers innovative identity management to complex hybrid environments based on our proven best practice process framework and deployment approach.