Join Omada at Identity Management Europe 2022
Join Omada at IDM Europe 2022 in Utrecht, Europe’s most important gathering of today’s IAM leaders, decision makers and influencers. Learn more about the latest trends and best practices within identity governance and administration.
Join Omada’s session
How IGA Helps You Walk the Tightrope of Efficiency and Security
Craig Ramsay, Senior Solution Architect at Omada
Compliance with information security policies and standards should not come at the expense of productivity. Equally, business operations should not be a free-for-all in the name of efficiency, endangering the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your critical business assets. Bringing equilibrium to these often-counteracting priorities is complex and challenging, but a strong Identity-centric security strategy with Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) at its core can do just that.
- How to build and communicate a business case that demonstrates IGA is a crucial tool in mitigating key risks across your organization.
- Why IGA should be simple, scalable and agile to enable you to best manage identity related risk, pursue Zero Trust and Software Defined Security strategies, and more.
- Case studies looking at how organizations balanced their security and efficiency requirements using IGA.
Visit our Booth
Discover IAM Best Practices
Meet Omada’s team of IAM experts at the event and gain valuable insight into why IAM efforts are more important than ever. Get a demo of how Omada’s solution delivers a standardized approach to implement best practice processes for identity management and access governance that addresses security and risk challenges:
- Successfully transition to the cloud and adopt IDaaS
- Craft a robust cloud IGA / IAM strategy
- Automate and simplify IAM processes for agility and efficiency
- Automate and streamline your IAM processes
Program & Registration
IDM Europe 2022
Delivering an action-packed, content-rich program of inspiration and enablement direct to you, live from the Van der Valk Hotel in Utrecht. View the program and register now in order to hear from world-renowned IAM experts, identify industry-leading examples of best practice and get the inside scoop on next-generation IAM policies, strategies, and technology. Limited places are available – make sure to secure your seat: