Join guest speaker, Sean Ryan, Senior Analyst of Security & Risk at Forrester, and Rod Simmons, VP of Product Strategy at Omada on Thursday, January 27th at 11:00 AM ET/ 05:00 PM CET where they’ll discuss how you can modernize Identity Governance and provide a modern solution for a problem that’s pervaded for decades.
Identity management and governance (IMG) solutions have existed for a long time, but the problems have largely stayed the same. Lengthy deployments, complicated processes and monolithic architectures. These problems have all been exacerbated by the growing complexities of businesses today, including an explosion of applications, the proliferation of the workforce, and the growing need to provide users with diverse entitlements. It is clear that businesses require strong governance to gain control of who has access to what, and why. However, for too long the supposed solutions provided by legacy IMG vendors have just caused more problems. When you join, you will hear how to:
- Deploy IMG as a Service to enhance adoption, and fit to scale
- Integrate governance into the fabric of the IAM strategy
- Incorporate governance into a least privilege model
- Automate tasks that are otherwise repetitive, tedious, and cumbersome for humans to tackle
- Develop an agile solution to meet the demands of your business