Efficient Compliance Control Across 110 Branches | Jyske Bank
Jyske Bank wishes to improve its management and control capabilities related to managing identities and access rights across the bank’s 110 branches.
As the third largest bank in Denmark Jyske Bank has 4,200 employees and branches in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Gibraltar, and France.
Managing access to data and controlling risk is a top priority and technology is at the core to ensure efficient service. Business drivers span across a wish to automate processes and to improve efficiency.
Strong focus on IT
Within the bank and finance sector technology is increasingly at the core of services, as systems are made available via self-service for both customers and employees to ensure a consistent and efficient user experience.
Jyske Bank has a high compliance maturity level, with processes well in place throughout the organization, as they must adhere to the strict compliance regulations administered by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority.
To manage and automate all processes for access requests, approval procedures, and provisioning/ de-provisioning of access rights, Jyske Bank selected Omada Identity. The solution will also support Jyske Bank´s management of HR related processes, such as employees’ onboarding, transferring, and off-boarding.
Jyske Bank’s key deciding factors for selecting Omada Identity were:
- Easy overview of who has access to what
- Automated access provisioning in compliance with legislative regulations
- Comprehensive risk overview in relation to users’ access rights profiles and business needs
- Defined controls (periodic attestation and reporting) to follow up on granted user accounts and access rights
- Automated approval process for access rights to critical systems
- Omada’s best-practice implementation and solution experience from the finance industry