JN Data Choosing Omada Identity
JN Data is a major IT service provider and IT operations center for a large majority of the finance industry in Denmark.
Access control for 40,000 PCs
To manage and control access to its 40,000 connected PCs, JN Data has signed a framework agreement with Omada to implement its integrated identity management and access governance solution. The solution will manage and automate all of JN Data’s processes for access requests, approval procedures, and provisioning/ de-provisioning of access rights.
The solution will also support JN Data’s management of HR related processes, such as employees’ onboarding, transferring, and off-boarding. To support its business users’ JN Data’s solution will also provide a self-service access request portal.
As a provider of services for the finance industry JN Data must adhere to the strict compliance regulations administered by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority. As such, ensuring compliant access is of utmost importance for JN Data. Equally important is the ability to provide its connected users with fast access to required systems and applications.
JN Data’s key deciding factors for selecting Omada were:
- Built-in processes enable them to document users’ access rights to business critical systems for IT audits
- Automated access provisioning in compliance with legislative regulations
- Comprehensive risk overview in relation to users access rights profiles and business needs
- On-demand reconciliation of users access rights to business critical systems
- Omada’s best-practice implementation and solution experience from the finance industry