Buying IGA Solution
Buying an identity governance and administration (IGA) solution is one of the biggest decisions that an organization will make and does not just have an effect on security and risk management and identity and access management (IAM) leaders. This Gartner® research sifts through the features and functionality organizations may need to help bolster security, improve efficiency, and meet compliance. Learn how to select the best IGA solution by considering a litany of factors and needs in a way that makes sense for your organization. The research delves into the five steps of an IGA buying journey, starting with drivers and inventory cases, and winding into selection, to help each organization effectively select the right IGA tool for their needs.
In doing so, we believe the report uncovers some common themes to be wary of and consider when developing requirements and evaluation criteria when any organization is considering purchasing an IGA solution.
Read the full report to learn why:
- Buying cycles for IGA solutions are rushed
- It is challenging for IGA vendors to elicit business context from traditionally developed RFPs
- Certain IGA trends, like SaaS-delivery, are so critical for so many organizations
- Implementation and maintenance costs are easily inflated
To avoid some of the pitfalls of buying IGA, read the full report to learn how to:
- Align the business with strategic planning by involving teams outside of IAM
- Avoid impulse buying decisions
- Communicate expectations and context to IGA vendors with pragmatic RFPs
- Evaluate IGA trends and determine the right approach for the business
- Determine vendor shortlists by evaluating them based on differentiation and approach
Read the report
Complete the form to access the “Buyer’s Guide for Identity Governance and Administration” report and learn what to take into account when considering buying an IGA solution.
Gartner, Buyer’s Guide for Identity Governance and Administration, Brian Guthrie, Henrique Teixeira, David Collinson, Rebecca Archambault, 16 May 2022
Gartner is a registered trademark and servicemark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved