Everyone who wants to understand how Omada Identity connects with external systems and configure such connection.
Before starting this course, the participant must have completed the FND100: Omada Identity Foundation training.
Participants should have a good understanding of LDAP, Active Directory, SAP, REST, networking, SQL.
This course gives participants advanced knowledge about connectivity of Omada Identity product. It takes them through basics of the data flow between the systems, and the whole process of configuring the connection with several external systems, including data import and provisioning, and choosing proper connectors and collectors.
After completion, participants will:
- Understand the concepts and flow of data collection and data provisioning in Omada Identity.
- Be able to import data from company HR system.
- Understand how to use Omada Identity connectors.
- Be able to connect Active Directory to the solution.
- Know the basics of application onboarding.
- Be able to use Omada REST connectivity as a foundation to create a custom connector.