Project Managers having a perspective of delivering an Accelerator Package Project.
- Previous PM experience
- Understanding of Project+ and Process+
- Familiarity with the AD connector guide
- Completion of FND100: Omada Identity Foundation training
Participants will explore three phases of implementing an Accelerator Package: Initiation, Management and Conclusion. Each phase will contain description of tools, approaches, and best practices. The self-paced digital training will be followed up by an implementation case study.
After completion, participants will:
- Understand the concept of the Accelerator Package
- Be able to decide when extension or scope should be added to the accelerator package
- Be able to deliver an Accelerator project using Omada best practices and recommended tools